Friday 21 June 2013

Location Scouting



I knew that I wanted to film in  a woods as I felt that the woods represents adventure and also would highlight the idea of being lost. I also felt that by filming in a woods would made my music video feel and look more natural and this would counteract the unnartual feel and look of the theme and character that I plan to include in my video.

When I went out location scouting I knew of a woods about a quarter of a mile from my house (when walking). I thought of this area straight away as it is close and from what I can remember was a picturesque area. 









OH&S
When location scouting i noticed many natural dangers in the wood, like stinger, low hang branches, fallen trees and hidden tree stumps. these were explain to the people participating in the production before filming started. i asked them if they were okay with the risk and if so to sign stating that they understand the risk but are still happy to participate. (See planning post, Hard copies avaliable)

No comments:

Post a Comment